Treat As Urgent Reply

Následující mail rozesílá další "zaměstnanec" Hang Seng Bank Ltd. z Hong Kongu. Píše, že se jmenuje Mr.Richard Tang Yat Sun a podle mého názoru je to kamarád Patricka Chana. Mail byl odeslán z adresy rytang57@gmail.com.
VAROVÁNÍ: TOTO JE OPIS MAILU A S NEJVĚTŠÍ PRAVDĚPODOBNOSTÍ SE JEDNÁ O PODVOD.

Citace mailu:
GOOD DAY,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your email from the peoples search database on the web during my discrete search for a foreign partner whom can assist me in taking this business to it success.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events. I have a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will,but I hope you will read on and consider the value I offer. My name is Mr.Richard Tang Yat Sun, I work with the Hang Seng Bank Ltd -Hong Kong.I have a business proposal in the tune of US$24.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 50% for you and 50% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter immediately,so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on the project and how we would handle it. You can contact me on my private email:(rtangs@nba2k.com.cn) and send me the following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)private phone number:
(3)current residential address:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Richard Tang.
Konec citace
VAROVÁNÍ: TOTO JE OPIS MAILU A S NEJVĚTŠÍ PRAVDĚPODOBNOSTÍ SE JEDNÁ O PODVOD.
Na tyto maily se rozhodně nevyplatí odpovídat. Jak to dopadne, jsem popsal v některém z minulých příspěvků kategorie Podvodné maily.

Komentáře